Remember All Your Child’s Struggles and Anxiety In Their Last Math Class?
Don’t let your child struggle, stress out or fail again! Help them take the next class confidently and stress-free. Get a headstart for their next math class without sacrificing summer freedom and fun.
Get Started!No risk. No obligation. No pressure.
Reserve your FREE, no-obligation, no-pitch 15-minute phone consultation now.
"Amadeus is great! He is the first tutor that was able to help my son understand high school math, because of him my son was able to make up 2 classes in summer school."
"Amadeus has been working with my three kids for two years now and I can say he is the best tutor ever! I recommend Learn Vibrant to anyone who wants their kids to learn to love math!"
Our daughter’s grades were dropping dramatically and she really needed help. This school year Amadeus helped her to score 100 of 100 on her Algebra 2 Final.
Who is this guy?Amadeus is an entrepreneur and educator.
Amadeus has over 11 years of math tutoring and mentoring experience, and 13 year of competitive math experience.
Amadeus is the founder of Learn Vibrant Math Tutoring, math-specialized tutoring company from the Bay Area. He has helped hundreds of high school and middle school students skyrocket their math grades, SAT scores, prepare for placement tests, maximize their final scores and more.
What is Learn Vibrant Math Tutoring?We are a local, Bay Area math tutoring company. We have been around since 2010.
We help middle school and high school children get great results in math and become confident, independent learners who are not afraid of facing challenges, in academia and outside. We help them achieve great results in math, using our engaging, experiential style.
Summer Headstart is NOT for your teenager if ..
- your teenager is taking summer math class and wants to pass or do well – this program is NOT for summer math class.
- they can’t commit to at least 1.5 hours a week of tutoring for at least 6 weeks (scheduled around travel plans and other activities)
This program is for your teenager if …
- they struggled through their last math class and you want them get a head-start before the next class
- they failed their last math class and you want them to confidently retake it in fall
- you are willing to commit to at least 1.5 hours per week of in-person tutoring
- you want your teenager to get ahead of their peers and take the next math class confidently and without anxiety